- Her family knew the Cyrus family.
- She used to have stage fright.
- If she were an ice cream, she'd be a Starbucks Java Chip or Superman because they're popular and colorful.
- Zac used to give her mixtapes of bands like Jimmy Eat World, New Found Glory, etc.
- She was a great N'Sync fan.
- She likes Demi Lovato's voice.
- She used to listen to stuff her parents played in the car.
- Her first band was called "The Factory", which is where she met Jeremy.
- She recieved the nickname "Spongebob" due to a gap in her front teeth.
- She's a Christian.
- Her mom is a teacher.
- Her real hair color is dirty blonde.
- She used to love soul and R&B music.
- She doesn't think she would've done well in high school, although she graduated via internet in 2006.
- Once Paramore was created, she was tutored once a week along with Zac.
- Her parents got divorced when she was seven.
- She likes to create her own t-shirts just by writing the lyrics to a song or a phrase she likes on a white tee.
- She met Josh and Zac at detention.
- "Alf" was her favorite TV show when she was a child.
- She prefers Eminem to 50 Cent.
- She has a red couch in her living room, kind of like the one used for "All We Know Is Falling"'s cover art.
- She has several pieces of black cardboard put together with a phrase from "The Giver" written down on them in her living room.
- Her mom gave birth to her at a very young age.
- Hayley is afraid of tarantulas.
- AFI was one of her favorite bands as a teenager.
- She really likes playing video-games and is a huge Left4Dead fan.
- Her first kiss was at the age of ten.
- She collects vintage dolls.
- She started a hair-dye company called goodDYEyoung.